We Understand That Life Is Full Of Surprises. That's Why There Is A Special Enrollment Period Option. Here Are Some Events That Could Qualify You.
LOSING HEALTH INSURANCE - including (within the last or next 60 days.)
- Employer-Sponsored Coverage and/or Cobra
- Denial or Loss of full Medicaid or CHIP
- Loss of Pregnancy Medicaid
CHANGE IN HOUSEHOLD SIZE DUE TO:
- Marriage, Divorce, and/or Death of a Spouse
- Having a Baby or Adopting A Child
- Dependent aging off parents plan
CHANGE IN HOUSEHOLD INCOME
GAINING LEGAL RESIDENCY STATUS
MEMBER OF A FEDERALLY RECOGNIZED INDIAN TRIBE
VICTIM OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE OR SPOUSAL ABANDONMENT
Special enrollments periods are time-sensitive, usually within 60 days of the qualifying life event.